We are looking for experienced Frontend Developers (React or Angular) for our teams working on advanced investment products. We have fabulous challenges for Regular and Senior Developers. If you would like to learn more about the projects that we are currently recruiting for please check it here >>
If you like to work on innovative projects and you are interested in functional design from the usability side, then Pragmatic Coders is the place for you. You will work on complex FinTech products that have a great impact on the modern world. “Cloud” investment platforms and currency exchange platforms make millions of people in the world manage their money, no matter where they are or where they are. Among our favourite technologies you can find typescript, webpack, rxjs, cypress, redux, ramda, styled-components. The list in Pragmatic Coders is always open – we are waiting for your ideas.
In Pragmatic Coders
- You will be free to choose tools and technologies and flexible working hours,
- You will create new functionality in green field projects,
- You will work in a small (3-6 developers) cross-functional team,
- You will be involved in all aspects of the software development process, from design, test automation and implementation,
- You will work closely with our customers (we have a flat business structure) or you will be responsible for developing one of your own Pragmatic Coders products.
Additionally, we offer
- Sports package
- Private healthcare (additional healthcare for families with kids)
- Training and conference budgets
- Additionally we cover costs of your participation if you are a speaker
- Internal training and workshops
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones)
- Great company culture
For this position we require:
- Knowledge of node.js ecosystem
- Experience in technologies listed below
- +2 years of experience in IT
- English – upper intermediate B2+
The following technical stack is used:
- Angular or React
- SASS/SCSS, CSS-in-JS
- 350 – 750 PLN/a day (Net B2B) || 6000 – 12500 PLN (Gross Regular Employment Contract)
- Location: Krakow/Warsaw
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything else that you find relevant. Our email address is [email protected]. If you don’t have any publicly available code, we will send you an easy coding task. Next stage, face to face interview in our office or via Skype or Hangout. That’s it.
As you can see we do not care about CV – real code and willingness to learn – this is what matters to us!