Senior Frontend Developer
Are you interested in functional programming and you focus on developing your skills? Keep reading.
We are looking for experienced Frontend Developers (React or Angular) to join one of our teams.
We focus on products accessibility, scalability and great design. We are working on greenfield and innovative projects shaping the modern world.
At Pragmatic Coders each team member has an influence on choosing technologies, refining requirements and shaping final solutions. Among our preferred frontend technologies you can find: typescript, webpack, rxjs, cypress, redux, ramda, styled-components and more.
You can expect
Currently we are looking for frontend developers to work at the following products:
- Fully decentralized investment platform, based on smart contracts (Ethereum blockchain, Angular).
- Advanced cryptocurrency exchange desktop client (React, Electron).
- Innovative investment platform for the UK market (Angular, Java 8, microservices, AWS).
- P2P cryptocurrency exchange platform (React).
We are constantly looking for new, interesting project opportunities. We want them to have a similar domain to what we are doing right now.
At Pragmatic Coders
- You are free to choose tools and technologies,
- You create new functionalities in greenfield projects,
- You work in a small (3-7 developers) cross-functional Agile team,
- You are a part of a team that focuses on delivering high-quality products (Clean Code, automated tests, code-review),
- You work directly with our clients or develop one of our own products.
Additionally, we offer
- Sports package,
- Private healthcare,
- Training and conference budgets,
- We cover costs of your participation if you are a speaker,
- Internal trainings and workshops,
- Flexible working hours,
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones),
- Great company culture.
- 4+ years of proffessional experience in IT,
- Proffessional experience in functional programming,
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS,
- Good knowledge of Angular 5+ or React,
- Knowledge of Redux,
- Knowledge of node.js ecosystem,
- Experience in producing high-quality frontend code (together with good test coverage),
- Polish on B1/B2 level,
- English on B2+ level.
- 690 – 850 PLN per day (Net – B2B) or 13000 – 15900 PLN per month (Gross – Regular Employment Contract)
CV is not a decisive factor to us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!