Software Engineer in Test
We are looking for experienced Software Developers specialized in test automation who would like to join our team building an innovative investment platform for UK market.
As a member of our cross-functional team, your main responsibility will be creating automated tests, tools that support testing and quality assurance of our products.
The solution that we build is based on microservices architecture running on AWS.
We care about data security, performance, and code quality (Clean Code, Code Reviews, TDD). We deliver complex solutions for clients who use our API and for those who are expecting complete product (Web, Mobile, Backend).
Despite the fact we are working with large, corporate clients, our teams are cross-functional and truly Agile. If you would like to learn more about the projects that we are currently recruiting for please check it here >>
We are proud of:
- Cutting-edge technologies and practices that we use every day (Microservices, AWS, Kibana, Sentry, CI/CD, Docker)
- Performance and penetration tests that we perform regularly
- Unit tests coverage that is above 80%
You can expect:
- Work in one of 4-6 people cross-functional team
- Work in real Agile environment
- Short, international business trips
- Direct contact with client
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom of choice in terms of tools and solutions
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals
- A lot of learning opportunities (more than 70% of our team members are Senior Developers)
Additionally, we offer:
- Sports package
- Private healthcare (additional healthcare for families with kids)
- Training and conference budgets
- Internal training and workshops
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones)
- Great company culture
- 4+ years of experience in IT
- Test automation experience
- Coding skills in Java
- Basic SQL skills
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery experience
- Agile Testing experience
- English (B2+)
Nice to have:
- Performance testing
- Penetration testing
- Defense in Depth, OWASP
- Fintech / Financial Services Experience
- 350 – 650 PLN/a day (Net B2B) || 6000 – 11000 PLN (Gross – Regular Employment Contract). If you think your skills and experience are worth more than that, let’s talk!
- Location: Krakow or Warsaw
Interested? Send your application at [email protected]. Real skills and experience are more important for us than a nice looking CV.