Talent Acquisition and HR Specialist
Pragmatic Coders is a fast-growing Software House specialized in the delivery of innovative software solutions to corporate and medium-sized businesses.
We know that HR and recruitment are crucial aspects of our business. This is why we decided to build our own HR department and hire the best HR experts on the market.
We are looking for a motivated individual with experience in both recruitment and HR. You will be responsible for bringing onboard the best talents as well as driving employer branding activities and representing our company. You will also look after HR processes and employment documentation.
Your goal will be to create and maintain the best recruitment and HR processes possible.
- 3000-6000 PLN/Month/Gross
- Other types of contracts possible
Additionally we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom of choice in terms of tools and solutions
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals
- A lot of learning opportunities (innovative approach to recruitment, HR and employer branding)
- Sports package
- Private healthcare (additional healthcare for families with kids)
- Training and conference budgets
- Additionally, we cover costs of your participation in conferences if you are a speaker
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones)
- Being a part of and having an impact on the great company culture development
- Be responsible for all recruitment and HR activities in our Krakow and Warsaw offices
- Perform research activities that will help us identify candidates with the right skill sets, experience, and attitude
- Manage the entire recruitment process
- Measure performance of recruitment activities
- Design and lead new experiments in recruitment approach
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates
- Become a Pragmatic Coders brand ambassador and interact with communities and individuals through social media, local meetups, and other channels (in cooperation with our Marketing department)
- Take responsibility for the “hard” HR function – processing paperwork and documents related to contracts, payroll etc. (with cooperation with our HR legal advisor and Accountant), creating HR policies, talent management
- Take care of company culture development through education, motivation, integration and other activities
- Experience in technical – IT related recruiting (startups, corporates, software houses)
- At least 2 years of experience on HR related position
- Knowledge of Polish labor law
- Passion for technology – you do not have to be technical person but knowledge of IT technologies would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
- Self-motivated and achievement oriented
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience in using Social Media platforms and advertisement for recruitment activities
- Knowledge of Polish labor law in terms of hiring foreigners would be beneficial
- Background in Psychology and/or Coaching
Interested? Send your application to [email protected]. Real skills and experience are more important for us than a nice looking CV. So it would be great if you could write in a few words about your achievements and the way you work.