ABOUT PRAGMATIC CODERS
We maximize chances of entrepreneurs to build successful products
Our long-term goal: Help 10 companies become unicorns before 2030
Go-live with your product in less than a three months
We focus on product development, not on software development. What is the difference? Our concern is to deliver your product to the market as soon as possible and to refine it when it’s already used by your clients.
Work with competent, business-oriented people
We don’t write code just to prove that our developers are the best craftsmen in the world. We write it to make your product useful, efficient and secure.
Find partners, not services providers
We don’t focus only on your technical requirements, but also on your business needs. One of our mottos is “think like a customer”.
LET’S CHAT ABOUT YOUR PRODUCT
YOU SHOULD CHOSE US BECAUSE WE:
THINK LIKE A CUSTOMER
Focus on business needs and effectively use the time and money invested in the project.
Don’t wait for the problem to resolve itself – make the decision yourself and act.
MAKE IT SIMPLE, ARE PRAGMATIC
Always look for simple but effective solutions, don’t overcomplicate.
LEARN FAST, LEARN ALAWAYS
Make feedback loop as short as possible. Test your solution, check if it works and draw conclusions.
ARE TEAM-PLAYERS, ARE EXAMPLES
Try to be someone you would like to work with. Be heplful and trustworthy.
HOW WE WORK
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Business Context
WHAT WE TAKE CARE OF:
- UI/UX designs
- Roadmap for investors
- The prototype that you can showcase
- Technology choices
- 3rd parties coordination and suggestions (one-stop-shop)
PRODUCT THAT YOU WILL GET
IN 3 MONTHS WILL BE:
- Working and covering the core of your business
- Limited in features to the most important ones (the art of not doing)
- Beautifully designed
- Built in a way so that it’s easy to extend
- Deployed on stable infrastructure
Think of it as if it was a car with strong chassis and stunning body but limited in features inside. It can ride though. Perfect for showcase and early adopters, ready to be turned into the mass production one.
Too good to be true? Not if you have a partner that:
- Knows how to optimize the backlog
- Delivers things that matter
- Understands the business game
- Did it in the past
- Has pre-made templates for UI, back office, and infrastructure
- Has excellent technical competences and knows how to use it to speed up
LET’S WORK TOGETHER