communicative We are
Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.
We don’t criticize ideas blindly. We experiment, measure and adjust as needed.
We belive that a team will always be stronger that group of individuals.
We know that professionalism leads to success. We show it through execution.
We do our best to make communication a real pleasure through entire journey.
We believe in cross-functional, co-located, product development teams.
Teamwork is the cornerstone of some of the most impressive projects. The constant flow of creative ideas. Peer pressure. Different skills, personalities and people in a single location. That describes our Dedicated Software Development Teams.
Turns the vision into set of interactions and flows.
Optimizes work to achieve business goal in shortests possible way.
Ensures that problems are visible, taken care of and doesn’t block anyone.
Builds the stuff, tests it and makes sure it will scale.
WE FOLLOW PROVEN METHODS OF WORK
VISION, ROADMAP AND COMMUNICATION
PREP WORKTwo weeks
INFRASTRUCTURE AND FIRST DELIVERABLES
Our experience shows that the most effective way of working is to start small. At this stage team consists of frontend developer, backend developer and part time devops. As part of the first sprint we setup infrastructure and continuous deployment pipeline from pre-build templates. Next, we build and launch application skeleton with the intention to release first deliverables.
FIRST SPRINTTwo weeks
New features get delivered to production from sprint to sprint. Each iteration is concluded by a review meeting between the development team and stakeholders where we gather feedback around recent deliverables. Shortly after during a planning session, we set goals for the upcoming interation and the cycle repeats. We do our best to deliver highest possible business value in the shortest time that is why you may expect high pressure from the team to go-live.
N* SPRINTSMultiple weeks
PRODUCTION RELEASE AND FIRST FEEDBACK
At some point everyone is happy with the state of the platform so we let users in. This is a moment where we switch from assumptions to data. Metrics start to appear so we can make educated decisions. Thanks to the continuous delivery piplines we quickly adjust, fix and scale the platform to meet growing demand.
Once traction is there we move from MVP phase to rapid growth phase. This is a moment were development team needs to expand quickly to keep up with growing number of features waiting to be delivered. We prioritize based on the data, scale up and down according to real traffic. From now on we will deliver to production new features as soon as they are ready – usually multiple times a day.
USERS FEEDBACKMultiple weeks
WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO BUILD A TEAM
- Realistic timeline
- For next 3 Sprints, 3 Months and 1-2 years in the optimal order for business
- Shortest and cheapest road that leads to the implementation of business goal while taking technical conditions into consideration.
- Pre-analysed User Stories ready to be taken by the development team.
- Common vision
- Among multiple stakeholders that meets business goals.
- Of time spent on development by maximizing things not done list.
- Of time spent on the discussions with development team.
- Uncovers user needs, values and goals thorugh set of interviews and observation and matches them with the idea.
- Helps to understand customers, they behaviors and demographics.
- Answers the question “Who are we designing for?”.
- UX Storyboard
- Visually predicts and explores a user’s experience with a product. Helps design correct flows.
- Mockups & Prototypes
- Full-size model of a design, used for teaching, demonstration, design evaluation, promotion, and other purposes.
- Clicable prototype that shows how a product or application works, what it does and how to interract with it.
- Makes sure that both parties work in close cooperation where it makes sense. There is a daily dialog between the client and the team.
- Both parties give honest and open feedback, there are no hidden or unspoken problems, doubts are explained and everyone has equal right to speak.
- The team signals potential problems and risks associated with them.
- Work effects are presented regularly with proper diligence.
- The team improves the way it works in search for optimal cadence.
- Problems are taken care of so that no-one gets blocked.
- Design & Build
- From the idea to the realization development team designs, builds and tests all of the software components required to deliver upon vision.
- Takes care of the infrastructure, functional and non-functional requiremenst such as scalability or security.
- Desings project specific continuous delivery pipeline components so that stuff gets released quickly and without surprises.
- Delivers improvements, bugfixes and various optimizations to live product.
- Gathers and analses data and metrics so that we know what to optmize.
WE LOVE TO SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE
Programming is our passion, we learn from others and let others learn from us. This is how we contribute.
OR JUST DROP US A MESSAGE!