DATE: June 2018 – ongoing
PROJECT:Decentralized stock-photos marketplace
TECH:Java, Solidity, Ethereum, AWS, Serverless, Mysql, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Stripe, Clarifai
Photochain and Pragmatic Coders established a cooperation over a half a year ago in order to bring the platform potential to the market . Our team is the main development force behind the Photochain backend.
Photochain was looking for reliable technological partners experienced in blockchain development, who could help in advancing their platform to the market. The goal has been to bring innovation into photo stocks market and eventually become the leader.
We co-developed a web platform serving a photo stock marketplace offering low fees and fast transactions between parties. The current competition does not offer the aforementioned benefits, putting heavy fees on users. Photochain is the first of its kind to include a reliable and durable license system based on blockchain. Every transaction leaves a trace on the Ethereum blockchain and is unchangeable, meaning a user gains a solid public proof of what she/he bought and owns. In order to attract users with large photo base, platform includes a user friendly mass upload functionality, enabling an effortless transfer of their existing portfolios.
Tech Challenge and Solutions:
During our cooperation we were able to enable vital features and realize our customer’s vision:
- Users buy photo licences with either FIAT currency or ERC20 tokens and licence is stored on blockchain
- Creating a user-friendly application based on Ethereum Blockchain
- Users upload their portfolio directly from web application – mass upload handling
- Processing FIAT payments with Stripe
- Credits systems with discounts handling
- Photo content recognition and filtering NSFW content with Clarifai platform
- Automatic tagging with Clarifai
- Identifying photo duplicates
- User KYC implementation
Read more about our cooperation with Photochain here >>