Join one of our teams working on modern FinTech products as an Angular Developer. Build modern products that are used by people all over the world.
Your main responsibility will be working on new features of one of our client’s products (few are listed below). We always care about the design, quality, and scalability of our products. You will be part of a cross-functional team (4-6 developers) that use truly Agile approach to software development.
In your day to day work, you will mainly use: typescript, webpack, rxjs, ngrx and few more tools.
Since Pragmatic Coders is a Software House, we are working on various products for our clients. Below you will find some of our projects that you can join at the moment:
- Decentralized investment platform, based on smart contracts (Ethereum blockchain, Angular 6) – Cracow
- Innovative investment platform for the UK market (Angular 5+, Java, microservices, AWS) – Cracow, Warsaw
- More coming soon…
At Pragmatic Coders you will:
- Have a freedom of choice in terms of tools and solutions,
- Be a part of 4-6 people team,
- Have an opportunity to improve your skills and learn disruptive technologies,
- Have an opportunity to work with a real continuous delivery pipelines,
- Focus on delivering high-quality products (Clean Code, code-reviews).
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals,
- Training and conference budgets,
- Internal training and workshops,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports package,
- Company integration trips with your beloved ones,
- Great company culture.
It’s OK if you don’t know everything at the start – you can learn as you go.
- 2+ years of professional experience in IT,
- Good knowledge and experience with Angular,
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Knowledge of CSS good practices,
- Experience with state management solutions,
- Knowledge of Node.js ecosystem,
- Experience in producing high-quality frontend code (together with good test coverage),
- English on B2+ level,
- Polish on B2 level
Salary range: 600 – 800 PLN per day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract is also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor to us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!