Business Analyst/FinTech Domain Expert (future Product Owner)
At Pragmatic Coders you will have the opportunity to work on FinTech solutions, such as investment/trading/insurance platforms created mainly for clients from the USA and UK.
If you have extensive domain knowledge in the FinTech area and want to use it to create innovative products, this role will be perfect for you. In addition, if you want to develop towards the role of Product Owner, Pragmatic Coders is a place where you will learn how to do it by cooperation with a very experienced team of Product Owners One of our key promises for our clients is that we will deliver a first go-live version of any product in less than 3 months. It is possible only when we have a really good understanding of client expectations and needs as well as appropriate requirements management. One of the most interesting challenges you will face at Pragmatic Coders is the opportunity to work on diverse products in the FinTech area – you will not be bored only in the narrow range of one sub-domain.
At Pragmatic Coders you can develop your experience in several of the following areas:
- Trading (FX/exchanges, OTC)
- FinTech investment
- Financial data processing
- Asset management
Take a look at our portfolio and see what we’ve been working on lately – Pragmatic Coders Case Studies
What will you do?
We will start cooperation with:
- FinTech knowledge-based support of Product Owners
- Preparing teams for talks with clients in terms of these areas
- Participation in meetings with clients and potential clients, help in understanding their expectations and real needs and translating them into requirements
Finally, you will also deal with:
- Making everyday product/requirements decisions that will save days, weeks, months of development
- Modelling and spreading the business-oriented / client-oriented approach
- Cooperating with the client and team to go-live in less than 3 months
- Managing the product backlog and requirements
- Analyzing current client’s needs and proposing better solutions
- Representing client interests to the team
- Co-creating the product vision together with the client and the team
The role of Business Analyst at Pragmatic Coders is intended for someone who has extensive experience in the Fintech area and would like to help create many innovative products from various financial-related domains.
We definitely should talk if:
- You have analytical skills, you are goal-oriented, but you also have a creative approach to the requirements’ implementation
- You have experience in at least a few of the following areas: Insurtech, Trading (FX/exchanges, OTC), Banking, Fintech investment, Financial data processing, Blockchain, Asset management
- You can’t imagine working without communication with people – contact with both a demanding client and a development team gives you a huge satisfaction
- You can look widely at different types of financial markets and you know how they work
- You successfully translate client’s expectations into requirements
- You like and you can share knowledge with others
- You speak English at least at C1 level
A few words about Pragmatic Coders
Pragmatic Coders is a Software House where we focus on building a partnership relations with our clients. We promise them that:
- We will deliver the first version of the product in 3 months or less so they can quickly verify their business assumptions and minimize the costs of the entire investment
- They will work with business-oriented, highly qualified programmers and specialists
- Our cooperation will be a partnership, not a typical client-supplier relation
It wouldn’t be possible to carry out this mission without working and recruiting the right people who follow values such as taking ownership, thinking like a customer, pragmatism, continuous development approach and teamwork in all our activities.
Why is it worth to join us?
- Proactive attitude & Continuous Improvement – we are constantly looking for new ways for individual and team development as well as better solutions and technologies in response to the needs of our clients
- Development opportunities and openness to change – we give you the chance to find your own development path at Pragmatic Coders
- Feedback culture – at Pragmatic Coders we create a space to exchange thoughts and insights
- Flat structure and autonomy – we offer a lot of freedom in making decisions and we guarantee a real impact on the way we work
- Lean & Agile – we use this approach in a way that goes beyond Scrum and classic Software Development
- We stick together – we want to spend time together not only at work – we meet on beer, barbecues or board games, go together to the mountains/kayaks and play on x-box
- In addition, we provide standard benefits like medical package, multisport, etc.
- 500 – 700 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
If you would like to talk about the opportunities and challenges that beckon for you at Pragmatic Coders, write to us.