Regular DevOps Engineer
If you have a strong AWS knowledge, experience in DevOps duties and you would like to join an experienced DevOps team, then Pragmatic Coders might be a good place for you.
The product that you will be working on is innovative investment platform for the UK market running on AWS. You will have an opportunity to work in truly Agile environment and dive into cutting-edge technologies. You will be focusing on designing, optimizing, and monitoring solutions using Infrastructure-as-Code approach.
At Pragmatic Coders, you will be responsible for assuring the highest quality standards and always looking for optimal solutions for our clients’ problems. This is why we are looking for open-minded people who are always ready to learn new things. Join us if you are one of them!
At Pragmatic Coders you will:
- Join to infrastructure team as a 3rd DevOps,
- Have an opportunity to design solutions in a sleep-tight way,
- Have a freedom of choice in terms of tools and solutions,
- Have an opportunity to work with a real continuous delivery pipelines,
- Pair with smart people that you can always learn from.
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals,
- Flexible working hours,
- Training and conference budgets,
- Internal trainings and workshops,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports package,
- Company integration trips with your beloved ones (next one is at the end of November so hurry up!),
- Great company culture.
- Professional experience in similar position,
- Experience with public clouds (preferably AWS),
- Good knowledge of AWS (ECS, EKS, ECR, Lambda, VPC, etc.),
- Understanding of DevOps tools from HasiCorp family: Terraform, Packer, Vault,
- Good knowledge of Windows (i.e. Active Directory)/Linux and network administration,
- Good knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Ansible, Jenkins,
- Experience in working with Docker,
- Experience in working with microservices,
- Icinga and Kubernetes are welcome,
- Polish on B1/B2 level,
- English on B2+ level.
- 750 – 1000 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, your profile link or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor for us. Real skills and willingness to learn are what matters!