Regular Java Developer
We are looking for experienced Java Developers who would like to join our team building an innovative investment platform for UK market. The entire solution is based on microservices architecture running on AWS. We care about data security, performance, and code quality. We deliver complex solutions for clients who use our API and for those who are expecting complete product (Web, Mobile, Backend).
Besides the fact we are working with large, corporate clients, our teams are cross-functional and truly Agile.
Are you passionate in new technologies? Would you like to learn new things? Would you like to work on meaningful, FinTech products that are shaping modern world?
At Pragmatic Coders:
- You will be working in a small (3-5 developers) cross-functional team
- You will be working in modern microservices architecture running on AWS,
- You will be involved in all aspects of the Software Development process, from design, implementation, test automation and realsing into production
- You will be working closely with our clients (we have a flat company structure) on their products or you will be responsible for the development of our own disruptive solutions
- You will use innovative technologies that we use Consul, Vault, Spring 4 / 5
- You will have a lot of learning opportunities
Additionally, we offer
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals
- Training and conference budgets
- Additionally, we cover costs of your participation if you are a speaker
- Private healthcare
- Sports package
- Internal training and workshops
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones)
- Great company culture
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to join a senior team working on disruptive solutions
- Work in green-field development projects a lot depends on you and your team
For this position we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- Spring Framework
- Hibernate / JPA2
- Polish (B1/B2)
- English (B2+)
- Test-Driven Development
Nice to have:
- AWS (ECR, ECS, Beanstack, Lambda, VPC, etc)
- 500 – 750 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
<Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything else that you find relevant. Our email address is [email protected].
As you can see we do not care about CV – real code and willingness to learn – this is what matters to us!