We are looking for experienced Java Developers who would liketo join our team, which is building an electronic oil trading/brooking platform. By connecting three existing international futures exchanges (ICE, NYSE and SGX), platform offers traders more convenient access to offers and better prices. Currently, as a part of scale-up process, we are extending platform with additional trading features including several add-ons that provide products’ unique functionality.
Are you passionate in new technologies? Would you like to learn new things? Would you like to work on meaningful, FinTech products that are shaping modern world?
At Pragmatic Coders:
- You will take up the challenge of building backend implementation which needed to ensure trade consistency while allowing for quick trade execution and high performance,
- You will be working in a small (3-5 developers) cross-functional team,
- You will be involved in all aspects of the Software Development process, from design, implementation, test automation and realsing into production
- You will be working closely with our clients (we have a flat company structure) on their products or you will be responsible for the development of our own disruptive solutions
- You will have a lot of learning opportunities
Additionally, we offer
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals
- Training and conference budgets
- Private healthcare
- Sports package
- Internal training and workshops
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones)
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to join a senior team working on disruptive solutions
- Work in green-field development projects a lot depends on you and your team
For this position we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- Spring Framework
- Hibernate / JPA2
- Rest API
- English (B2+)
- Polish (min.B1/B2)
- Test-Driven Development
Nice to have:
- AWS (ECR, ECS, Beanstack, Lambda, VPC, etc)
- ReactJS, Redux
- 600 – 800 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
<Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything else that you find relevant. Our email address is [email protected].
As you can see we do not care about CV – real code and willingness to learn – this is what matters to us!