We are looking for experienced Java Developers who would like to join our team, where you will build a platform for managing kitchen outsourcing businesses in few biggest cities in the world. Providing a complete system of applications for onboarding new restaurants, managing supply/kitchen lifecycle/operations and integrating with the biggest food aggregators in the world is the unique challenge you will face.
Currently, as a part of the enhanced onboarding process, we are working on transferring restaurants` complex know-how into an intuitive set of data. The aim is to simplify and greatly speed up the customer acquisition process, which is essential for a fast growing business.
At Pragmatic Coders:
- You will take up the challenge of building backend implementation which needed to ensure data consistency across multiple systems, reliable integration with company’s business partners and quick/accurate data analysis,
- You will be working in a small (3-5 developers) cross-functional team,
- You will focus on delivering the best value for our customers (team released the first usable version of the product after 2 sprints)
- You will be involved in all aspects of the Software Development process, from design, implementation, test automation and realising into production,
- You will be working closely with our clients (we have a flat company structure) on their product,
- You will have a lot of learning opportunities e.g. by cooperation with very experienced team.
Additionally, we offer
- New office from July – VOFFICES, al. 29 Listopada,
- Training and conference budgets,
- Sports package and private healthcare,
- Internal training and workshops,
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones),
- Flexible working hours.
For this position we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- Spring Framework
- Hibernate / JPA2
- Rest API
- English (B2+)
- Polish (min.B1/B2)
- Test-Driven Development
Nice to have:
- AWS (ECR, ECS, Beanstack, Lambda, VPC, etc),
- Kubernetes managed with KOPS.
- 600 – 800 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor to us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!