Senior Backend Developer (Node.js/TypeScript)
Location: Cracow, Warsaw
At Pragmatic Coders you will build the application based on AI-driven Digital Privacy Platform component and external data sources. You will work on a product that is a tool to control the processing of personal data and you’ll use modern cloud solutions (AWS lambda, serverless framework) for that.
You will join a cross-functional and self-organizing team of 3 developers that work for our client from the USA (Silicon Valley). You may expect a lot of freedom in terms of making decisions and direct contact with our business partner which means a short feedback loop. Your goal will be to make smart technical decisions that can guarantee to build a scalable solution.
What would you do?
- Work on a greenfield product together with experienced developers
- Provide new functionalities
- Work with a product based on Machine Learning
- Create integrations with external components
- Process large amounts of data retrieved from various sources
- Develop a rest API
- Build reusable components
- Apply Continuous Delivery practices
- +4 years of commercial experience in IT
- Commercial experience in Node.js
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Knowledge of good practices in developing applications running in the cloud
- Knowledge of Docker
- Experience in creating high-quality code (including tests)
- Experience with AWS
- Polish and English at B2+ level
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS serverless
- Knowledge of DynamoDB
- Serverless framework
- AWS (Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc.)
A few words about Pragmatic Coders:
Pragmatic Coders is a Software House where we focus on building a partnership relations with our clients. We promise them that:
- We will deliver the first version of the product in 3 months or less so they can quickly verify their business assumptions and minimize the costs of the entire investment
- They will work with business-oriented, highly qualified programmers and specialists
- Our cooperation will be a partnership, not a typical client-supplier relation
It wouldn’t be possible to carry out this mission without working and recruiting the right people who follow values such as taking ownership, thinking like a customer, pragmatism, continuous development approach and teamwork in all our activities.
Why is it worth to join us?
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals
- Conference and training budget
- Internal trainings and workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare and sport package
- Integration events and trips (often with our beloved ones)
- Great company culture
- 700 – 900 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
If you would like to talk about the opportunities and challenges that beckon for you at Pragmatic Coders, write to us.