Product Owner at Pragmatic Coders
Location: Cracow, Warsaw
At Pragmatic Coders, you will have the opportunity to work on FinTech solutions, such as investment/trading/insurance platforms created mainly for clients from the USA and UK. If you are ready to contribute to our goal – release 10 ‘unicorns’ together with our clients for the next 10 years – you will easily find your place at Pragmatic Coders.
You will work with teams that guarantee our clients delivering optimal value from the very beginning – we promise the first version of any product will be ready in less than 3 months. That will be one of your primary goals. Fast, incremental delivery of business value without sacrificing quality is possible only thanks to proper backlog/requirements management. Don’t worry – you will be supported by our experienced team of Product Owners who constantly exchange knowledge and insights.
Take a look at our portfolio and see what we’ve been working on lately – Pragmatic Coders Case Studies
At Pragmatic Coders, the dynamics of your work depends on the pace of product development. When the return on investment from the product you work on is faster your team will expand quicker, which means also more interesting challenges for you.
What will you do?
- Cooperating with the client and the team to go-live in 3 months or less
- Making decisions on an everyday basis that will save days, weeks or even months of development
- Managing the product backlog and requirements
- Taking care for the profitability of the project and cost optimization
- Analyzing current customer needs and proposing better solutions if needed
- Co-creating the product vision together with the client and team
- Modelling and spreading the business-oriented / client-oriented approach
- You know how to build long-term customer relationships and motivate the team to work on a specific vision of a product
- You are able to effectively manage the scope of work to optimize the cost/value of the development
- You want to develop your skills in the FinTech area and you have the ability to learn new domains very quickly
- You can’t imagine working without communication with people – contact with both a demanding client and a team gives you the huge satisfaction
- You have a technical background and understand the specifics of work in IT and modern product development
- You speak English at least at C1 level
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of FinTech industry
A few words about Pragmatic Coders
Pragmatic Coders is a Software House where we focus on building a partnership relations with our clients. We promise them that:
- We will deliver the first version of the product in 3 months or less so they can quickly verify their business assumptions and minimize the costs of the entire investment
- They will work with business-oriented, highly qualified programmers and specialists
- Our cooperation will be a partnership, not a typical client-supplier relation
It wouldn’t be possible to carry out this mission without working and recruiting the right people who follow values such as taking ownership, thinking like a customer, pragmatism, continuous development approach and teamwork in all our activities.
Why is it worth to join us?
- Proactive attitude & Continuous Improvement – we are constantly looking for new ways for individual and team development as well as better solutions and technologies in response to the needs of our clients
- Development opportunities and openness to change – we give you the chance to find your own development path at Pragmatic Coders
- Feedback culture – at Pragmatic Coders we create a space to exchange thoughts and insights
- Flat structure and autonomy – we offer a lot of freedom in making decisions and we guarantee a real impact on the way we work
- Lean & Agile – we use this approach in a way that goes beyond Scrum and classic Software Development
- We stick together – we want to spend time together not only at work – we meet on beer, barbecues or board games, go together to the mountains/kayaks and play on x-box
- In addition, we provide standard benefits like medical package, multisport, etc.
- 600 – 900 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
If you would like to talk about the opportunities and challenges that beckon for you at Pragmatic Coders, write to us.