Regular React Developer
If you are keen on functional programming and you want to build something more than just ‘submit a form and display response’ then you might consider what we prepared for you.
We are looking for Frontend Developer with a strong ReactJS knowledge. You can join our team which builds trading platform for oil futures contracts and other natural resources. The platform integrates 3 crucial global exchanges (NY, Chicago, Singapour). You can create with us the first version of this product that is going to be used by real traders on Asian markets.
Key challenges in the project:
- Real-time data processing of huge loads of data
- Advance use of push messaging
At Pragmatic Coders you will:
- Create frontend for mentioned platform,
- Be a part of 4-6 people team that works in Scrum,
- Build new functionalities in accordance with quality practices (Clean Code, code-reviews),
- Have an opportunity to work with a real continuous delivery pipelines,
- Have a freedom of choice in terms of tools and solutions.
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals,
- Training and conference budgets,
- Internal training and workshops,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports package,
- Company integration trips with your beloved ones,
- Great company culture.
- 2+ years of professional experience in IT,
- Good knowledge and experience with React,
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Experience with state management solutions,
- Experience in producing high-quality frontend code (together with good test coverage),
- English on B2+ level,
- Polish on B2 level.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Node.js ecosystem,
- Push messaging (i.e. Fanout, Ably, Pusher, WebSockets),
Salary range: 600 – 850 PLN per day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract is also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor to us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!