Senior Blockchain Developer – R&D Team
Location: Warsaw, Cracow
We are looking for Senior Software Developers who would like to dive into Blockchain technology and work on probably the most innovative products at the moment. As a Senior Blockchain Developer, you will be a part of our Blockchain R&D team. You do not need to be a Blockchain expert to join us, but you have to be able to learn fast. If you have at least 5 years of experience in various technologies and if you meet most of our expectations listed below it should be enough to apply for this position.
Are you passionate in new technologies? Would you like to learn new things? Would you like to work on meaningful products that are shaping the modern world?
We are working on blockchain-based products in areas of: investment, renewable energy, license management, medical records, voting, new cryptocurrencies (ICO), exchanges, mining software, trading platforms and others.
At Pragmatic Coders you will:
- Be a part of a small (3-5 developers) cross-functional team,
- Work closely with our clients (we have a flat company structure) on their products or you will be responsible for the development of our own disruptive solutions,
- Be responsible for all aspects of the Software Development process, from design, implementation, test automation and realsing into production,
- Have a freedom of choice in terms of tools and technologies,
- Have a lot of learning opportunities.
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals,
- Work in green-field development projects where a lot depends on you and your team,
- Learning opportunities – you will find in our team few of probably the most experienced blockchain developers in Poland.
- Training and conference budgets,
- Additionally, we cover costs of your participation if you are a speaker,
- Internal training and workshops,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports package,
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones),
- Great company culture.
- 5+ years of experience in software development (not necessary blockchain :) ),
- Experience in one of following technologies: Java 8, C/C++, C#, Node.js,
- Basic knowledge of blockchain and smart contracts concepts,
- Basic cryptography knowledge,
- Test-Driven Development,
- Clean Code,
- Polish – intermediate B1/B2,
- English – upper intermediate B2+,
- Strong willingness to learn about Blockchain Technologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience in writing smart contracts on Ethereum blockchain,
- Solidity language,
- Truffle framework,
- Defense in Depth, OWASP,
- AWS (ECR, ECS, Beanstack, Lambda, VPC, etc.).
550 – 800 PLN / Day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract is also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything else that you find relevant.
As you can see we do not care about CV – real code and willingness to learn – this is what matters to us!