Senior C++ Developer (Core Blockchain Developer)
“I believe that many problems of the modern world can be solved through disruptive technologies combined with passion and experience. That’s what we are doing at Pragmatic Coders.”
At Pragmatic Coders, we’re looking for experienced C ++ programmers interested in Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology. We are one of the first polish companies specializing in this area. We work for clients from different parts of the world over revolutionary solutions in the licensing, video broadcasting, cryptocurrency exchanges, transaction platforms and many others.
We are looking for Senior Software Developers who are experienced in C++ and would like to dive into Blockchain technology to work on probably the most innovative products at the moment.
As a Senior C ++ Developer, you will join our team creating a decentralized cryptocurrency platform (peer-to-peer). You will mainly use C ++ and knowledge in the field of algorithmics and cryptography. You will be able to learn about the mechanisms behind many different crypts and work on their integration. Your task will be to co-create a new blockchain, based on existing open source solutions.
- Develop and maintain a Distributed Ledger with native smart contract support in C++
- Help in designing API and middleware access layer for blockchain clients
- Develop the back-end of administration platform in C++
At Pragmatic Coders:
- You will be working in a small (3-5 developers) cross-functional team
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the Software Development process, from design, implementation, test automation and releasing into production
- You will be working closely with our clients (we have a flat company structure)
- You will have a freedom of choice in terms of tools and technologies
- You will have a lot of learning opportunities
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals
- Training and conference budgets
- Private healthcare
- Sports package
- Internal training and workshops
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones)
- Great company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Work in green-field development projects a lot depends on you and your team
- Learning opportunities – you will find in our team few of probably the most experienced developers in Poland
For this position we expect:
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of experience in C++
- Basic knowledge of blockchain and smart contracts concepts
- Basic cryptography knowledge
- Ability to write clean, well-designed and high-quality code in agile development environment (Clean Code, TDD, Design Patterns)
- Knowledge from the area of computer networks, especially distributed systems
- Polish – intermediate B1/B2 (communication with the team)
- English – upper intermediate B2+ (independent cooperation with English-speaking clients)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of the security issues (Defense in Depth, OWASP)
- 550 – 900 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything else that you find relevant. If you don’t have any publicly available code, we will send you an easy coding task (we always send a feedback after our Code Review).
Next, we will invite you to a face to face interview in our office or via Skype or Hangout. That’s it.
As you can see we do not care about CV – real code and willingness to learn – this is what matters to us!