Senior C# / .NET Core Developer
If you are a Software Engineer with a strong C# and ASP.NET Core knowledge who would like to learn new skills and explore FinTech/Blockchain/Trading domain then Pragmatic Coders might be a good place for you.
The product that you will be working on is one of the fastest growing exchanges on the market. You will have an opportunity to dive into blockchain technology and work on complex problems such as creating cold/warm/hot wallets, ensuring high scalability and availability of the trading platform and serving multiple users in parallel. You will be working on the development of microservices based architecture of our solution that will allow seamless modifications and extending existing product.
At Pragmatic Coders, you will be responsible for assuring the highest quality standards and always looking for optimal solutions for our clients’ problems. This is why we are looking for open-minded people who are always ready to learn new things. Join us if you are one of them!
At Pragmatic Coders you will:
- Have a freedom of choice in terms of tools and solutions,
- Be a part of 4-6 people, cross-functional team,
- Have an opportunity to learn about blockchain and other disruptive technologies,
- Have an opportunity to work with a real continuous delivery pipelines,
- Work on a platform that’s used by users all over the world,
- Pair with smart people that you can always learn from.
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals,
- Training and conference budgets,
- Internal trainings and workshops,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports package,
- Company integration trips with your beloved ones (next one is at the end of November so hurry up!),
- Great company culture.
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development,
- 3+ years of experience in C#,
- ASP.NET Core,
- Experience in working with Dokcer containers,
- Knowledge of system security and best practices,
- Willingness to learn blockchain technology,
- Entity Framework,
- Web API,
- Polish on B1/B2 level,
- English on B2+ level.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of blockchain technology,
- Basic knowledge of cryptography,
- DevOps experience.
- 700 – 1000 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub/GitLab repo URL or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor for us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!