Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Warsaw, Cracow
Are you interested in functional programming and you focus on developing your skills? Keep reading.
If you are experienced Frontend Developer (React or Angular) join our team as Senior Frontend Developer.
We focus on products quality, scalability and great design. We are working on greenfield and innovative products shaping the modern world.
At Pragmatic Coders, you will have an influence on choosing technologies, refining requirements and shaping final solutions. Among our preferred frontend technologies, you can find: typescript, webpack, rxjs, cypress, redux, ramda, styled-components and more.
You can expect
Currently we are looking for frontend developers to work at the following products:
- Fully decentralized investment platform, based on smart contracts (Ethereum blockchain, Angular 6) – Cracow
- Innovative investment platform for the UK market (Angular 5+, Java, microservices, AWS) – Cracow, Warsaw
- Trading platform that integrates 3 crucial global exchanges (React, Java, microservices) – Warsaw
- Marketplace that allows to manage all kinds of APIs (React, Node.js, microservices) – Cracow
As a Software House we are constantly looking for new, interesting project opportunities so the list above may change and extend in the nearest fututre. But we want them to have a similar domain to what we are doing right now.
At Pragmatic Coders
- You are free to choose tools and technologies,
- You create new functionalities in greenfield projects,
- You work in a small (3-7 developers) cross-functional Agile team,
- You are a part of a team that focuses on delivering high-quality products (Clean Code, automated tests, code-review),
- You work directly with our clients or develop one of our own products.
Additionally, we offer
- Training and conference budgets,
- We cover costs of your participation if you are a speaker,
- Internal trainings and workshops,
- Flexible working hours,
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones),
- Sports package,
- Private healthcare,
- 4+ years of proffessional experience in IT,
- Proffessional experience in functional programming,
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS,
- Good knowledge of Angular 5+ or React,
- Knowledge of Redux,
- Knowledge of node.js ecosystem,
- Experience in producing high-quality frontend code (together with good test coverage),
- Polish on B2+ level,
- English on B2+ level.
- 750 – 1000 PLN per day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub repo URL or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor to us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!