Senior Full Stack Developer (Node.js / React)
We are looking for a Software Engineer with a strong ReactJS or Node.js knowledge, who would like to join our team creating scalable applications powered by microservices. The product that you will be working on is a marketplace that allows people from all over the world to view, edit, deploy and test all kinds of APIs and related services It’s similar but way more complicated than AWS Marketplace, Heroku Add-ons Marketplace.
The platform is used by thousands of developers and companies including NASA, Uber, and Microsoft. It is a living product at the stage of early development driven by a very strong technical team.
Everything is based on the high-quality architecture of microservices. You will join one of the teams composed of full-stack developers that are eager to learn new technologies suitable to the problem at hand.
If you are experienced with Node.js or React, and ready to continue your journey as a full-stack developer feel free to contact us to learn more.
At Pragmatic Coders you will:
- Have a freedom of choice in terms of tools and solutions,
- Be a part of 4-6 people team,
- Have an opportunity to improve your skills as a full-stack React and Node.js Develope,
- Build large-scale web apps with a reusable component architecture,
- Work with real continuous delivery pipelines,
- Work on a platform that’s used by the user all over the world.
Additionally, we offer
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals,
- Training and conference budgets,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports package,
- Internal trainings and workshops,
- Flexible working hours,
- Company integration trips with your beloved ones (next one is at the end of November so hurry up!),
- Great company culture,
- Flexible working hours.
Technologies we use
We expect you to know well at least one of the technologies listed below and that you are eager to learn the rest.
- Microservices architecture
It’s OK if you don’t know everything at the start – you can learn as you go.
For this position we expect:
- 2+ years of experience in commercial React.js or Node.JS projects
- English at B2 (or higher) level to communicate with clients
- Using Clean Code standards
Nice to have:
- Eagerness to learn new languages
- 700 – 1000 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub/GitLab repo URL or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor for us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!