Senior React Developer
If you want to have a real impact on the product, use the latest technologies and know React, we invite you to Pragmatic Coders. You will join a team working for a fast-growing startup that aspires to become one of the largest technology companies in the world soon.
Together with our team you will shape an innovative platform that allows you to evaluate the potential and scalability of any restaurant in the world (based on an advanced algorithm constructed with the client).
We develop the platform based on real data and feedback from users. The goal of the team is to scale and expand it to maintain and increase the competitive advantage.
Each team at Pragmatic Coders is focused on fast and continuous delivery of business value without losing high quality. You can also count on close cooperation with the customer and users what will give you a short feedback loop and the ability to quickly check the usability of your solution.
At Pragmatic Coders:
- You’ll create reusable components that are part of large-scale projects,
- You will participate in creating a solution that is used around the world,
- You will become part of our great organizational culture and you will put a real impact on the way we work,
- You will be free to choose the tools and solutions to use,
- You will create new functionalities and develop existing solutions with keeping high-quality standards,
- You will join a small (4-6 developers) cross-functional Agile team,
- You will have the opportunity to test yourself in an environment where Continuous Delivery practices are applied.
Additionally, we offer:
- A flexible path of professional development tailored to your goals,
- Flexible working time,
- Conference and training budget,
- Private medical care,
- Sport and recreation packages,
- Integration events and trips,
- Great atmosphere and work culture.
- +4 years of commercial experience in IT,
- Good knowledge and experience in React,
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Knowledge of CSS good practices,
- Knowledge of libraries / solutions for managing the state of applications (e.g. Redux),
- Experience in creating high-quality code (including tests),
- Polish and English at B2 + level.
- 700 – 900 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub/GitLab repo URL or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor for us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!