Senior React Developer
If you are interested in functional programming and you focus on developing your skills, join one of our teams working on modern FinTech products as Senior React Developer.
Your main responsibility will be working on new features of one of our client’s products, focusing on quality, scalability and great design.
At Pragmatic Coders, you will have an influence on choosing technologies, refining requirements and shaping final solutions. Among our preferred frontend technologies, you can find: typescript, webpack, rxjs, cypress, redux, ramda, styled-components and more.
At Pragmatic Coders you will:
- Create new functionalities in greenfield projects,
- Work in a small (4-6 developers) cross-functional Agile team,
- Have an opportunity to improve your skills and learn disruptive technologies,
- Work with real continuous delivery pipelines,
- Be a part of a team that focuses on delivering high-quality products (Clean Code, automated tests, code-review),
- Work directly with our clients or develop one of our own products.
Additionally, we offer:
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals,
- Training and conference budgets,
- Internal trainings and workshops,
- Flexible working hours,
- Private healthcare,
- Sports package,
- Company integration parties and trips (often with your beloved ones),
- Great company culture.
- 4+ years of professional experience in IT,
- Professional experience in functional programming,
- Good knowledge and experience with React,
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS,
- Knowledge of CSS good practices,
- Experience with state management solutions (i.e. Redux),
- Knowledge of node.js ecosystem,
- Experience in producing high-quality frontend code (together with good test coverage),
- Polish on B1/B2+ level,
- English on B2+ level.
- 650 – 900 PLN / day (Net – B2B) || Regular Employment Contract also available
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself, GitHub/GitLab repo URL or anything that you find relevant.
CV is not a decisive factor for us. Real code, skills and willingness to learn are what matters!