Senior Test Automation Engineer
As a Senior Test Automation Engineer you will join our cross-functional team that is building an innovative investment platform for UK market.
Your main responsibility will be coordinating test automation efforts, consulting testing strategies with QA Manager (on the client site) and working on a test automation frameworks and tools for our products.
“I like the fact there is no fear or bias against investing in innovation and bottom-up initiatives. The company’s name is not just for show – we are Pragmatic – you find no unnecessary bulky processes here. Everyone is given freedom and autonomy as to how they realize goals.”
We care about data security, performance, and code quality (Clean Code, Code Reviews, TDD). We deliver complex solutions for clients who use our API and for those who are expecting complete product (Web, Mobile, Backend).
We are proud of:
- Cutting-edge technologies and practices that we use every day (Microservices, AWS, Kibana, Sentry, CI/CD, Docker)
- Performance and penetration tests that we perform regularly
- Unit tests coverage that is above 90%
You will be responsible for:
- Direct contact with client
- Coordinating test automation efforts across our development team and client’s site
- Developing a test automation frameworks used by testers and programmers (Selenium and REST API tests + Performance Tests)
- Writing automated tests (Acceptance test – Selenium/Protractor/JUnit/Cucumber, Performance tests – JMeter/Blazemeter/Gatling)
- Exploring new tools and frameworks
You can expect:
- Flexible working hours
- Freedom of choice in terms of tools and solutions
- Flexible career path based on your personal goals
- A lot of learning opportunities (more than 70% of our team members are Senior Developers)
Additionally, we offer:
- Sports package
- Private healthcare
- Training and conference budgets
- Internal training and workshops
- Company integration trips and parties (often also for our closest ones)
- Great company culture
- 3+ years of experience in IT
- Test automation experience (Selenium, JMeter)
- Coding skills in Java
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery knowledge
- Polish (B1/B2)
- English (B2+)
Nice to have:
- Performance testing experience
- Penetration testing experience
- 550 – 900 PLN/daily (Net – B2B) || 12000 – 15000 PLN/monthly (Gross – Regular Employment Contract).
- Location: Krakow or Warsaw
Sounds interesting? Send us a short note about yourself or anything else that you find relevant. Real skills and experience are more important for us than a nice looking CV.